Unit 5 ip
or this assignment, do the following:
• Download the file Sample Data.
• Prepare a chart similar to the one in the downloaded file to indicate whether the correlation between variables A and B were found to be positive, negative, or minimal.
• Provide explanation and justification for your decisions.
In your own words, explain what it means if the correlation of 2 variables is positive, negative, or minimal (close to 0), and give an example of each.
• What do you deduce from the correlations? Explain if you believe these to be short or long-term objectives and outcomes.
• What are the implications for Big D Incorporated regarding its client in the outdoor sporting goods?
• What are the implications for the penetration into the indoor sporting goods market?
• Also, how can you use the correlation tools to identify the variables in the research toward