GROUP PROJECTS: Submit your projects via black board Quizzes/Exams on due dates.
Topic Ideas: Management and professional services are in tremendous demand today. Write a research paper on any of the topics listed below, and then
present your findings in a PowerPoint presentation, any form of technology, social media, zoom, blackboard collaborate Ultra, facetime video and transpose
your ideas and make them into fictional reality, incorporating all aspects of the Principles of Management or Organizational Behavior. CHOOSE ONE TOPIC
1. THE IMPACT OF TIME MANAGEMENT IN EMPLOYEE PRODUCTIVITY IN ORGANIZATION AND FUTURISTIC INNOVATIVE WAYS OF IMPROVING IT,
2. Develop a scientific for each operation to replace opinion and rules of thumb.
3. Determine accurately from the science the correct time and method for each job.
4. Set up a suitable organization to take all responsibility from the workers that cooperate with them.
5. Accept that management staff itself is being governed by the science develop for each operation and surrender it arbitrary power over the workers that is
corporate with them.
2. LEADERSHIP AND ITS EFFECTS ON PERFORMANCE, ACHIEVEMENT AND GOAL REALIZATION.
1. To identify the different leadership styles and their relationship with employee productivity.
2. To determine the relationship between leadership style and employee motivation.
3. To ascertain the effects of leadership styles on community cooperation and good will.
4. To examine the contribution of leadership styles to dividend of democracy.
5. To investigate the contribution of leadership style to industry harmony and spirit decors.
6. To assess the impact of various leadership styles on organizational performance.
7. To examine the concepts of leadership and organizational performance.
8. To make appropriate recommendations towards better organizational performance through the employment of appropriate leadership styles.
3. THE IMPACT OF CONFLICT MANAGEMENT ON ORGANIZATIONAL EFFICIENCY.
1. To ascertain the extent to which conflict management has affected the efficiency of organization
2. To examine the influence of leadership practices on organizational efficiency
3. To determine the effect of conflict management to employee performance
4. THE IMPACT OF MOTIVATION IN ACHIEVING ORGANIZATIONAL GOALS.
1. To identify whether workers are properly motivated in ensuring greater productivity and job satisfaction.
2. To offer comprehensively, the meaning of motivation and its disability in accomplishing task effectively and satisfaction.
3. To determine the need for motivation and various ways of motivating employees.
4. To determine the impact of motivation on workers moral and output.
5. To ascertain the emphasis on rewarding employees for better performance.
Choose any area of your interest, e.g. Education, Transportation, Medical facilities, Restaurant, Markets, Supermarkets, Technology etc.
• This group project is initially individually based for each participant to come up with an idea about the topic.
• You have been assigned to groups and within your group you will each share individual ideas to the group.
(Example: Group of 3 participants. You should have 3 ideas)
• You will cast a vote on the best project idea as agreed by your group
• The Group will collectively improve on it for final submission for your grade on the project due dates.
• Final project idea will be presented to your classmates for an in-class presentation assessment and critic.