· Hilt, R. J., & Nussbaum, A. M. (2016). DSM-5 pocket guide for child and adolescent mental health Links to an external site. . American Psychiatric Association Publishing.
· Chapter 14, “Psychosocial Interventions”
· Chapter 15, “Psychotherapeutic Interventions”
· Chapter 16, “Psychopharmacological Interventions”Links to an external site.
· Thapar, A., Pine, D. S., Leckman, J. F., Scott, S., Snowling, M. J., & Taylor, E. A. (2015). Rutter’s child and adolescent psychiatry (6th ed.). Wiley Blackwell.
· Chapter 43, “Pharmacological, Medically-Led and Related Treatments”
· Walden University. (n.d.). Developing SMART goals Links to an external site. . https://academicguides.waldenu.edu/ld.php?content_id=51901492Links to an external site.
· Zakhari, R. (2020). The psychiatric-mental health nurse practitioner certification review manual. Springer.
· Chapter 5, “Psychopharmacology”
Create a tailored study plan to use throughout this course to help you prepare for the national certification exam. This will serve as an action plan to help you track your goals, tasks, and progress.
· Create a study plan for this quarter to prepare for the certification exam, including three or four SMART goals and the tasks you need to complete to accomplish each goal. Include a timetable for accomplishing them and a description of how you will measure your progress.
· Describe resources you would use to accomplish your goals and tasks, such as ways to participate in a study group or review course, mnemonics and other mental strategies, and print or online resources you could use to study.