A. Choose a specific intervention related to people with serious mental illness.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy for individuals with a diagnosis with Borderline Personality disorder
B. Create a power point that addresses the following questions/points:
1) Provide a description of the intervention, including the key components that must be present in order for the intervention to have good fidelity.
2) What are the goals/targets/desired outcomes of this intervention, and how is progress toward these outcomes typically tracked?
3) What is the nature of the evidence supporting this intervention?
• You should summarize the key relevant professional academic literature in the area (from social work and related professions)-this should be done in a table format (author, sample, interventions tested, design, measures, and results). Include age, race, and ethnicity of sample in sample description whenever this information is reported.
• Your research must extend beyond the required and recommended readings for the course, although you are welcome to use course readings in your poster.
• The information you review in this section should present the state-of-the empirical research relevant to your selected intervention.
• Categorize the intervention according to the Level of Evidence classification presented in this course, and present the rationale for this categorization.
4) What additional research is needed on this intervention to enhance its level of empirical support, or to demonstrate its effectiveness with key populations?
Please list each section like this / please use images to make the presentation more attractive.