Paper Requirements. Write a paper (@1000-1100 words- double-spaced) using APA Style. Using the outline below- copy and paste it into your paper as
subheadings for each section. Content: The goal of this essay is to summarize Shadow of a Galilean in a manner that conveys information you have learned
about first century Judaism, not to simply retell or summarize the story. Be sure to include: Title, introduction with a thesis statement, body of paper,
conclusion, and bibliography. Cite Theissen using APA author-date at the end of each paragraph (e.g. Theissen, 2007), as well as any other sources you use
throughout the paper. Bible verses need only have scriipture reference (e.g. Matt. 1:1). With the focus upon historical content, answer the below
questions/sections. Writing style, spelling, grammar, minimum word-count per section, as well as overall format of the paper will be factored into the grade.
Total project worth 200 points.
1) Title (top of first page) (Your Name, Class, Title, Date, total Word Count of paper)
2) Introduction (90-100 words). Introduce topic and provide arguable thesis summarizing what you learned from Shadow.
3) Jews & Romans (125-150 words). What is the relationship between the Jews and Romans?
4) Pilate & Herod (250-275 words). What is the relationship between Pilate and Herod?
5) Four Groups (375-400 words). What are the 4 Jewish groups; who represents them in the story?
6) Application & Conclusion (180-200 words). Practically relate this reading to your life today – How could this story relate to your own spiritual journey?
7) Bibliography listing Shadow of a Galilean. (does not count in overall word count)