1. Provide a professional report including:
A survey on bicycles frames, models, sizes, components, and materials.
compare between different used materials for bicycles (advantages and disadvantages).
2. Select one model design for the frame (you may use the provided example)
3. Design the 3D frame using CAD software (Solid works or other)
4. Select the most appropriate material for this application and justify your choice (may you
can use a comparative study)
5. Perform a survey on the different load cases (static, steady state, impact, …)
6. Using the provided FBD or develop a FBD corresponding to the selected frame and perform
a full stress/strain analysis for each case.
7. What are your proposals for manufacturing the frame?
8. Estimate the cost of frame (manufacturing, materials, design, …)
Project presentation (PowerPoint)
what you write in PD2 make it as PowerPoint.