The final paper for this course is a recommendation that you are making for a specific organization that you select (General Motors, Uber, or Microsoft) on how to best provide recruitment, training, and performance management solutions for 50 new employees. The project is a culmination of unit work that you complete throughout the course in unit’s 2, 3, 4, and 6. Key to success in the final paper is your ability to provide an integrated HRM strategy that allows the organization to accelerate new employee performance. Following are the criteria for the final paper: Instructions: In this assignment, you will write a 5 page paper that will provide a clear approach to your recommended orientation and initial training solution. The final paper is comprised of these components:
• Overview Introduction: Your one to two paragraph introductions should state why the HRM
processes of recruitment, training, and performance management solutions are important to
your selected organization and how they support the success of the new employees.
• Body of paper: The body of your paper must reflect an integrated summary that draws from
the work you completed in units 2, 3, 4 and 6 (details below). Please do not simply cut and
paste the content that you created in each unit but rather synthesize and summarize the work
so that it reflects an integrated approach on how to best recruit, train and manage the
performance of the new employees. As rule of thumb provide no more than 3 paragraphs of
information on each. Be sure to use course materials throughout the body of the paper to
underscore key points and facts. IMPORTANT: See rubric for additional details.
• Conclusion: In 4-5 lines summarize why you selected the recruitment, training, and
performance management methods you provide in the paper.
• Properly formatted Word document that uses the three components above.
• Length of no more than 5 pages excluding title and reference pages.
• APA formatted.
• Include at least 5 references from the text or course supplemental materials.