Top of Form
In this course, you will be analyzing an existing strategic plan based on the information you have learned throughout the coursework in your MBA program.
Research and select a sample strategic plan in an industry with which you are familiar or interested. Be sure it includes the various components of a typical strategic plan. Reference Figure 1.1 “Identifying a Company’s Strategy—What to Look For” in Ch. 1 of your text.
Identify in 350 to 525 words what the plan does well, in addition to areas for improvement.
Discuss whether the plan:
· Clearly states where the organization is going and how it will get there
· Evaluates the organization’s external and internal environments
· Includes a people plan and addresses achievement of a diverse workforce
· Includes corporate social responsibility and environmental sustainability
A picture containing shape Description automatically generated
Top of Form
Read “Case 12: Chipotle Mexican Grill’s Strategy in 2018: Will the New CEO Be Able to Rebuild Customer Trust and Revive Sales Growth?” in your Connect textbook.
Write a 350- to 700-word response that addresses the following questions:
· What factors contributed to the loss of confidence in the Chipotle brand?
· Do the actions taken to-date present a strategy that would improve consumer trust? Why or why not?
· Consider Chipotle’s competitors. How does Chipotle’s internal environment compare to the internal environment of one of its competitors? Based on this analysis, what is the probability that the strategic moves implemented by Chipotle would lead to a sustainable competitive advantage? Explain.
· What additional recommendations would you make for Chipotle to gain consumer trust and reclaim a leadership role in the fast-food industry? Provide justification for your response.
· Based on the information presented in this case study, what kind of business strategy would you suggest to help Chipotle achieve a competitive advantage?
Graphical user interface, application Description automatically generatedBottom of Form
Graphical user interface, application Description automatically generated with medium confidence