Apply a conceptual framework focused on advanced nursing roles.
Nursing science is developed through the work of nurse scientists and theorists who describe and explain what nursing is and what nurses do. Important to
the development of nursing science are the foundational structures of nursing:
The metaparadigm of nursing
Nursing metatheory and nursing philosophies
Nursing theories, which range from all-encompassing conceptual frameworks and macro grand theories to micro level theories used in practice.
Conceptual frameworks and grand theories of nursing, which are more abstract, give the disciple a unique perspective of the metaparadigm concepts and
provide a path for more concrete theory development.
In this assessment, you are going to locate a conceptual framework or grand theory that you could use in advanced nursing practice. After explaining it, you
will then describe how your chosen conceptual framework or grand theory of nursing relates to each of the metaparadigm concepts of person/client, nurse,
health, and environment as described by the theorist. Lastly, you will apply the conceptual framework or grand theory to advanced nursing roles. In particular,
how does this conceptual framework or grand nursing theory apply to advanced nursing practice, education, and research?
1. Introduce the reader to the content of this paper with an introductory paragraph.
2. Briefly describe the conceptual framework or grand nursing theory.
3. Briefly describe the metaparadigm of nursing.
4. Explain how the metaparadigm concepts are used by the theorist in the conceptual framework or grand nursing theory.
5. Project how this conceptual framework or grand nursing theory can be used in advanced nursing roles.
6. Finish your paper with a concluding paragraph.
3-4 pages APA 7th edition
Psych mental health NP