School of Built Environment
Complex Building Project
Now that you have completed the first and second presentation you are now required to compile the information in a written report covering the criteria from the two presentations with feedback addressed.
Length: Minimum 6000 words for 6 member groups (excluding appendixes and any references) Estimate 1000 words per member with a minimum of 5000 words.
Due Date: Week 14 Saturday 29th October 2022 11.59pm
Submission: Turnitin as a Word document
Please see the Learning Guide
Your report should have the following
o Your team and project
Criteria found from your two presentations.
o Briefly summarize the key points
o As necessitated all quality sources appropriate for the project.
o Referencing use WSU Harvard system (see the link below). Marks will be deducted for improper referencing. If you have questions, contact the library.
• The length of the report is 5000-6000 words, excluding any appendices and referencing in the number of words. Estimate 1000 words per member with a minimum of 5000 words.
• The submission is to be in the format of a report with appropriate headings and sub-headings etc.
• Identify sources of all information used in your report with consistent Harvard WSU referencing style
• Use relevant images and acknowledge the source, label with image captions and cross reference the image in text.
• Refer to the Learning Guide for assessment criteria and marking criteria.
• The assessment will be orientated towards the quality of your report information and the research, though due consideration will also be given to the overall quality of the discussion and writing, report presentation and formatting.
• The submission of sub-standard English will either result in less marks or a request for resubmission.
• A consistent writing style is required in the report.
• Penalties will apply for late work, any evidence of plagiarism and collusion.