Create a 3-5 page MS Word document that explores the role and importance of e-commerce to modern organizations and businesses. Your paper must contain the following:
· Cover page (does not count toward the page requirement)
· Your full name
· Course code, session, and section (e.g., ITSD-325 2202A-01)
· Submission date
· Assignment name (e.g., Unit 1 Individual Project)
· List 3-4 common major features of an e-commerce site, and some common variations of these features. (Example: A shopping cart.)
· List 5 typical stakeholders (by business or organizational role, such as “customer” and “CEO”) of an e-commerce project. Select 3 of these and explain their typical interests and concerns. Give examples where appropriate.
· Describe in detail examples of three different kinds of organizations that might benefit from an e-commerce site. (These examples can be real or fictitious, of any size, and you can be more specific than “company” – for example, “tech company,” or “grocery stores.” Also consider non-profit organizations.) Explain how the organization might benefit from an e-commerce site, and provide the following details:
· Number of employees
· Type of service offered, such as manufacturing, business services like accounting or auditing, retail sales, non-profit org, education, transportation, freight/shipping, data/information services, etc.
· Reference page in APA format (does not count toward the page requirement).