Create a transpersonal plan which integrates theory and action for spiritual development. Choose one of the theories listed in the Reading this week, and then provide 10 steps that could be followed in a spiritual development plan (like a recipe). Explain the importance that each step has toward spiritual health. You can create your step-by-step plan for a specific population or for the general public. Be sure to include at least one outside source along with a references section per APA guidelines at the end of your paper to support your sentiments.
• Develop a spiritual improvement plan using theoretical framework.
• Explain how each step in the plan’s process can improve spiritual development.
• The plan can be developed for a specific population or for the general public.
Reading and Resources
The following are the reading assignments for this unit:
• Sager, G. (2017). Flow with the Way of Nature and Live Simply – Some Taoist Parables for Life. Natural Life, 25. Retrieved from: http://search.ebscohost.com.libauth.purdueglobal.edu/login.aspx?direct=true&db=f5h&AN=127172827&site=eds-live
• D’Souza, J., & Gurin, M. (2016). The universal significance of Maslow’s concept of self-actualization. The Humanistic Psychologist, 44(2), 210-214. doi:10.1037/hum0000027 Retrieved from: http://search.ebscohost.com.libauth.purdueglobal.edu/login.aspx?direct=true&db=pdh&AN=2016-28070-007&site=eds-live
• The Chopra Center. (2018). The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success. Retrieved from: https://chopra.com/articles/the-7-spiritual-laws-of-success.
• Dudgeon, R. (n.d.). The Meaning and Use of the Medicine Wheel Case Study: Lakota Philosophy. Retrieved from: http://www.sixcrows.org/library/TheMeaningandUseOfTheMedicineWheelByRoyDudgeon.pdf.
• Pursuit of Happiness. (2016). Abraham Maslow. Retrieved from: http://www.pursuit-of-happiness.org/history-of-happiness/abraham-maslow/.