3 references minimum
1. Discuss some of the major challenges that PowerGen faced as they developed the Baminica Power Plant project.
2. What factors can explain these challenges? Were these challenges due solely to institutional or cultural factors?
3. What went wrong when PowerGen was negotiating with Richard Jones? Did Richard Jones use any of
the dirty negotiation tactics discussed in the negotia-
4. What steps should PowerGen have taken to ensure
that the negotiations went smoothly? Why did they
agree to the partnership despite the problems?
5. What would you do now? Would you end the project?
Write 600 words using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
Include cover page and reference page.
At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.