Take one of the sources you have found for your research paper, list the source in MLA format and answer the following:
I. Relevance: Does the source focus on your subject, or does it only briefly touch on your topic?
* How does it compare with other sources you have found in keeping with your thesis statement?
* Is it up-to-date on your topic? when was it published?
II. Reliability: Where did you find this source, from the library (or library database) or directly from the internet?
* Is the author credible? How do you know this?
* Is the source biased (are they “selling” an idea or reporting fact)?
* Are the claims of the material supported by verifiable fact?