Prior to completing this assignment read Ullah, Rehman, and BibiLinks to an external site. (2015), Culatta (n.d.-b), Kurt (2021), and University of Floria Center for Instructional Technology and Training (n.d.). In addition, view Epigogy (2013). The training manager liked the overview of the ADDIE model you presented last week. Now that there’s a plan for an overall process, she is curious to know if there is better way that instruction can be designed and implemented. You mention Gagné’s nine events of instruction. The training manager wants to know more. Again, she asks you to put together a presentation. Using a presentation tool different from the one you used in Week 1, create a presentation that
· Presents the nine events of instruction.
· States what occurs in each event.
· Explains why each event is important.
· Describes examples of what deliverables would be expected in each event.
· Identifies the stakeholders who would be involved in each event.
· Describe which of the nine events may be influenced the most by diversity, equity, and inclusion and explain why. Use the following DEI definitions Download DEI definitions when completing this section.
The Gagné’s 9 Events of Instruction assignment
· Must be at least nine slides in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA Style as outlined in the Writing Center’s APA Style resource. Links to an external site.
· Must use a presentation tool that is different then the one used in Week 1.
· Must use at least three relevant images.
· Must display an organized visual layout.
· Must include a separate title slide with the following:
· Title of the paper
· Student’s name
· Course name and number
· Instructor’s name
· Date submitted
· For further assistance with the formatting and the title page, refer to APA Formatting for Microsoft Word Links to an external site. .
· Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice Links to an external site. resource for additional guidance.
· Must use at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed, or otherwise credible sources in addition to the course text.
· The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources Links to an external site. table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
Must document any information used from sources in APA Style as outlined in the Writing Center’s APA: Citing Within Your Paper Links to an external site. guide