The features of this assessed coursework activities that will be assessed are as follows:
1. The quality of content of your self-reflection using your viewpoints and interpretations to provide an account of your teamwork attitudes and teamwork
2. The extent to which all required components of the self-reflective activity are addressed;
3. The extent to which you make connections with this learning experience and current and future facets of your life; and
4. The quality of the structure of your self-reflection.
Requirements for Self-Reflective 2
1. must complete the Teamwork Attitudes Inventory (TAI), using the interactive template provided.
a. After you have completed the TAI, must then complete the scoring using the instructions provided on the interactive TAI template on iLearn.
b. Once your scores are calculated, then please address the questions outlined in Part 4 of the TAI.
c. Refer to your responses to 1b. Then, please compare your TAI 1 to your TAI 2. Reflect on how your attitudes have changed given your experience of
working in teams in the course.
2. must complete the Teamwork Skills Inventory (TSI) using the interactive template provided on iLearn.
a. After you have completed the TSI, students must then complete the scoring using the instructions provided on the interactive TSI template.
b. Once your scores are calculated, then please address the questions outlined in i, ii, and iii in Part 4 of the TSI.
c. Refer to your responses to 2b in no1 and your responses to 2b in no2. Then, please compare your TAI from no1 to your TAI completed no.2. Reflect, overall,
on how you have developed your teamwork skills given your experience of working in teams in course. must also reflect on those teamwork skills that require
further development or still need to be developed and provide yourself with recommendations on how you could further develop your teamwork skills.
d. Please note that descriiptors for the Teamwork Skill Dimensions are available on page 4 of the TSI.
3. In addition to the requirements outlined in 1c and 2c, must also reflect on the following aspects:
a. How has the experience of working in teams in the course changed your attitudes towards teamwork?
b. How will the development of your teamwork skills support you in your current and future career, and other facets of your life?
c. In what ways, has your development of teamwork skills, potentially enhanced your employability in real world organisations?
4. Each of the inventories contains blank pages / interactive templates on which you can write your scores, notes and other things that you think are relevant
to your reflections.
5. must integrate both the requirements of 1c, 2c and 3 into one (1) reflection
Content: A meticulous and expressive account of teamwork attitudes and teamwork skills.
Viewpoints and interpretations are insightful and well supported by self- assessment results.
Required Components: Response includes insightful and comprehensive treatment of all requirements shown in the instructions.
Each question/part of the reflection is thoroughly addressed.
Self-assessments completed and scored.
Making connections: Articulates many insightful connections between the teamwork learning experience and current / future career.
Structure: Writing is clear, concise and well organized with excellent sentence /paragraph construction.
Thoughts are expressed in a coherent and logical manner.
No spelling errors.