COMPANY NAME : RODL MIDDLE EAST
As part of the Internship course, the HM1 aims to provide an overall information about the assigned Internship company, various job functions in the department related to the MIS major and relation to the MIS department courses.
Your ANSWER should be written in a narrative way and not in a form of questions and answers. Report should be between 1000 – 1500 words .
Required HM sections:
1. Introduction (5%): this introduction needs to explain briefly (3-4 sentences) what your assessment is all about. In other words, this introduction represents a brief summary of the first assessment.
1. Description of the organization (45%): this part provides a general information about the company which it was assigned you for the internship, by answering the subsequent questions:
1. What is the mission and what are the main goals of the organization? (10%)
1. Which sector does the organization belong to (public sector/non-profit, organization/private Corporation)? (5%)
1. Organization main office and other offices, if applicable? (5%)
1. What is the organizational structure? (10%)
1. What are the products and/or services provided by the organization? (10%)
1. Identify the main organization competitors? (5%)
1. MIS Job positions (20%): this part needs to identify and analyze the potential job positions related to your major, elaborating the following:
2. Identify 5 (five) career opportunities that the company may offer for an MIS graduate? (10%)
2. Choose one of the identified job titles and explain briefly (1-2 sentences) at least 5 (five) tasks performed by an employee who has this job title. (10%)
1. Relation to the academic courses (20%): this part needs to analyze how the tasks mentioned in the previous section relate to the knowledge obtained in the academic courses that you have taken so far. (20%)
1. Bibliography and references (5%)
General Notes and formatting (5%) : Don’t forget to include an automatically generated table of content to your assessment. If you are using citations, don’t forget to use the APA style when referencing.