Length: 5-7 pages double spaced, 1-inch margins, Arial font, and in APA 7th ed. References and title page are not included in paper length.
Required Scholarly Sources: 5
Using scholarly works to inform and support your decision, write a white paper proposing either a mentoring or coaching intervention to an organization’s leader (e.g., president, CEO, vice president, etc.). Include the following in your proposal.
• Statement of the Problem/Issue Addressed. Clearly articulate the problem that the coaching OR mentoring intervention is addressing. Provide relevant data to articulate the problem (this data can be fictional if you do not have access to actual data in an organization). (10 pts)
• Invention to Address the Problem/Issue. Mentoring or Coaching. Select one, you may not use both. You may combine different types of coaching or mentoring. (10 pts)
• Description of the Intervention. Define the intervention selected (this definition will be adopted and used throughout the organization; therefore, select a definition that will be acceptable to the organization). Describe how the intervention will work and identify what human resources are needed (e.g., roles—mentors or coaches, etc.). Identify the type of mentoring or coaching recommended and describe it. Provide examples of the selected intervention’s success, as well as individual and organizational benefits when this type of intervention is used in organizations. (30 pts)
• Expected Outcomes and Measures of Success. Identify the expected outcomes of the intervention and provide three measures of success for the intervention. (15 pts)
• Reference Page and Works Cited in Text. Properly cite sources throughout the document and include a reference page at the end of the white paper. (10 pts)
All of the above proposal components (problem statement, intervention, etc.) MUST include at least 1 scholarly work to support the information communicated.