Watch cultural anthropologist Wade Davis’s talk on the Ethnosphere, called Dreams from Endangered Cultures:
As you watch, ask yourself what Wade Davis is trying to tell us in his presentation:
• What is his primary message to his audience?
• What does it mean to be indigenous?
• What is an endangered culture?
• Why are these cultures endangered?
• Use double or 1.5 spacing for all written assignments
• Use and indent paragraphs
• Use page numbers if assignment is more than one page
• Use 12-point font, preferably Times or Times New Roman
• Include citations, APA format.