Details: Please copy all of your portfolio material into one Word document. For EN 305,
you should copy the following final drafts, labeled, into your portfolio document.
• Artifact 2: Mini-Inquiry
• Artifact 4: Annotated Bibliography
• Artifact 7: Literature Review Draft
oFirst Draft (if you’ve saved over it, look in the appropriate Discussion Forum)
oRevised, Final Draft (in your Portfolio document, please label the Revised
draft as such)
• 3 Artifacts of Your Learning
oChoose three important artifacts of your learning from the semester. These
artifacts may include any of the following:
Other Artifacts of Learning (not 2, 4, or 7)
Any Application Post responses and/or Peer Responses
Any writing & research process documents: anything that
demonstrates prewriting, drafting, revising, etc.
Final Course Reflection Essay: at least 600 words
This final course reflection gives you a chance to reflect on your progress throughout the
semester. Consider the following questions for your Reflection Essay:
Part 1: Challenges and Successes in Writing and Research
● What have you learned about writing, research, analysis, synthesis, disciplinary
● What aspects of your writing have improved over the semester?
● What challenges do you still face when you write?
● To what extent has this course has helped prepare you for future writing tasks?
Part 2: The Writing, Research, and Revision Process
● How has your approach to writing, research, and revision changed throughout the
● How did instructor and/or peer feedback and responses affect your writing processes
throughout the semester?
● What specific steps did you take to revise your work for the final portfolio?
● Identify and explain a particular piece of writing that you’re most proud of writing.
Submission: Please upload your Final Portfolio to Canvas