You are to write a 2–3 page paper. Use the ethics resources for accounting. Make sure to cite at least one source from those provided and reference them (in your separate reference page) following APA guidelines.
Respond thoroughly to the following questions in your reflective essay:
· What are the ethical considerations in this case?
· Who are the stakeholders that are harmed or benefited in this situation?
· Should Tiffany continue the practice started by Jay? Does she have any choice?
· Which Code of Conduct principle would you act on from the professional codes of conduct guiding ethical behavior in this field (Provide the name of the organization, and the code of conduct that pertains to why you act, and then provide the URL for your source)?
· Based on your chosen code of conduct principle(s), what would you do (step-by-step) in order to act in accordance with your chosen principle to address this situation?