1. Introductionto whomever concerned – My name is A., a 27 year old international Designer/Art-director, currently just designed, launched a few luxury watch collection in collaboration with. Some of the brands I have been working, worked with are Danish Design, IAMALS, Coca-cola, Haribo, Lacoste, Volkswagen, Kuwait airways, etc. Based in Berlin, Germany. The study paper and thesis Iam doing is part of my Business plan for the startup I will be launching next year or year after, hence I need a very comprehensive data oriented professional writer for my Thesis. Even though I would love to do the Thesis on my own, due to my commitments for my clients, and family, not able to find time to get this done before deadline.
2. Requirement- This study paper is part of my Thesis for Bachelor(BA) of Business administration and project management for Steinbeiss School of Management and Innovation, Berlin, Germany. The current requirement is that of a study paper/mini thesis (30 pages, 1.5 spaced) and if delivered with expected quality , shall outsource another ’60 pages’ to the same writer.
1. The topic of my Thesis is ‘ The paradigm shift of consumer behaviour during the pandemic for Sneakers within the Streetwear fashion industry for Gen Z’ and my market area of my paper is New York, Miami, and Toronto, within North American Market.
1. Hence I prefer the writer to have knowledge/interest/experience/qualification in the following areas/topics.
1. Business administration and project management.
2. Startup, innovation, marketing, advertising, etc.
3. Fashion, Streetwear fashion, Pop Culture, Sneakers, Hip Hop, Music, design.
4. Trend forecasting, e- commerce, Sutainability, Gen-Z, Youth Market.
5. Geographical market – New York, Miami, Toronto
1. Word doc which outlines the specific outline from my University for the Study Paper.
2. Guidelines pdf for writing academic papers from my University.
3. ‘Project Specification’ – which is basically an introduction on the problem I would be solving, theme of my thesis, what methods I would be using, research questions, etc This would also give an idea of my specific ‘writing style’ which should be adopted for the Study Paper.
1. Other requirements –
1. Need to be able to adopt the feedback from the supervisor on reviews whenever possible and revised within the deadlines.
2. Communication with the writer to get drafts on milestones as arranged with the specific writer’s capacity/availability inorder to review the content and rectify any major mistakes on the approach to save time for both me and writer.
3. A minimum of 40 credible sources must be used for citations.
2. Notes –
1. You might be wondering what study paper is – In short it is a ‘mini thesis’ which has 30 pages before I move on to my next step of writing 60 pages. This is where my university supervisor makes sure I understand all scientific methodology applications, and other scientific framework so that they can correct beginners like me before jumping indepth for 60 pages or 80 pages after this. But it shouldnt be mistaken as an elaborated introduction/essay about my Thesis. It should have all parts as described in the table of contents just like any thesis. In depth research and critical evaluation on the topic is mandatory. Please read carefully – Page 34-38 the guidelines for the studypaper (SA)- from guidelines.pdf. to know more about the instructions on the academic paper.
2. Please go through Page 38-40 Criteria for evaluation .
3. Please go through Page 63-64 for page formatting info.
4. For any other important info on all subjects is one click away from the Table of Contents from the Guidelines.pdf and should be followed , whichever concerns my study paper.
5. Quality is more important than quanity. In depth research is expected on the subject from all credible sources. The research methodology is primarily Extensive literature research .
6. Example of Bachelor Thesis is given in the Guidelines, which should be the same for this Study Paper.
3. Table of Contents – The data, findings, must be must be balanced across the 30 pages of the study Paper. The main problem, Key research objective, research questions, and topics under theorotical framework have all been defined under the table of Contents. The ‘5 research questions’ must be studied carefully to answer the main ‘research question’.
1. Research Objective – Identify the most demanding consumer behaviours of Gen-Z, for ‘Sneakers’ within Streetwear fashion products in the NA Market.
2. Research questions-
1. What are the different popular lifestyles of the Customer segment in NY, Miami, and Toronto?
2. Changes in popular lifestyles of the same masses since the pandemic in 2020?
3. Analysing the Impact of e-commerce and its shift during this time frame?
4. What are the success factors for some of the most successful lifestyle brand startups during the pandemic?
5. How much does sustainability really have an impact on Gen-Z?